fraidy's haven

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm amazed and proud of myself and my husband. We have managed to keep the house clean for a whole week! It only took 25 years,but we realized that if we tidy up a little bit everyday,and sweep and dust every other day, it's not so bad. Of course I'm certain the new furnace filter helps too.
What is it about men? The older they get the more they whine. Me I just groan-but he has to voice how this hurts or that aches. First it was his teeth, so I made an appointment Thursday and got his bad tooth yanked. Now he's bitchin about the foot he broke 3 years ago aching. I'm sure it does bother him once in awhile, but just take some friggin Advil and shut up already. That's what I do- and I work for a living.
Enough negativity....
I woke up this morning and was able to breathe and walk. I am warm,employed and not starving. I have people and pets that love me,clothes that aren't designer but still cover my butt. And best of all......
The Bengals play today!!!!! WHO DEY!

4 Comments:

  • That's one good thing about Bob..he's NOT a whiner...I'm afraid I do more of that than he does. I woke up feeling like crap today and I'm still in my nightgown and it's after 1pm.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 1:18 PM  

  • Sorry our Bucs opened a can of whoop ars on your Bengals----NOT!

    By Blogger Doug Bagley, at 9:35 PM  

  • ayup doug, that was one ugly game.

    By Blogger fraidy, at 7:06 AM  

  • Okay? So am I going to have to start watching sports to know what you and Doug are talking about?? LOL the bengals play tennis?~~~right???? ;)
    Hey sweetie~~ don't sweat the small stuff~~ keep your house the way you feel comfortable. That's all any of us should do. I agree with you though ( neat freak here:() keeping things picked up as you go helps a lot. Congrats to you and hubby for working together on keeping it up.
    You are such a saint (honest) that I'm going to give you a whole day to whine. How about tomorrow??? Whine all you want~~ I'll listen.
    :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home