fraidy's haven

Thursday, August 31, 2006

brain-fried

It's been sooooo long. But I've been busy with this million dollar Marlboro outwit the West contest. A team of 4 has to solve 100 clues about locations in the western US. So far I have 65. I will give you an example of an easy one (but not the answer, because if someone types the right word into a search, it could pop up. With my luck that would be the only answer their team needed to win.)
One I have already.....
The paint job around here required no paint and messing with its "wood" is against the law. What's the name of this park?
You have to micro-examine the question, twist it around and hope you find what fits.
One I am stuck on....
Pick up First and find this Penny in the Park by trusting the lonely rails.

That's why I haven't been doing much on my comp but searching for things. I might spend 3 hours trying to find one answer and still come up with nothing. But I admit it is kinda of fun.
Obsessive but fun. So I will get back on a regular basis when I have all the answers or when the entry has to be mailed in..........whichever comes first.

2 Comments:

  • Good Luck....that sounds way more complicated than my brain can handle on a normal dy...I've had anything but a normal day lately...LOL.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 8:12 AM  

  • SO~~ I'm sitting here waiting for the story of your latest trip to the wedding.

    Hurry up.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home