fraidy's haven

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

dammit all

Man, just when I was getting a wee bit comfortable financially BAM!!! The "American Nightmare' house bites me in the ass. The compressor died on my A/C, it's hot and humid and there's no way I can use fans except at night and only on the second floor. The cooling company I called said not only is the compressor dead, but the blower is dying too and they can't replace one without the other and that's about 4100 total. So now I sit here sweating waiting for Prince Charming to get up from his nap so we can talk about what we're gonna do. Not gonna be a good night in Fraidytown I reckon.

2 Comments:

  • Do you have central air? I can't see it costing so much but then again I'm completely clueless about a/c units. I have my little single room a/c unit for my bedroom and soon my daughter is giving my hers too. Then I'll be able to have a/c in the livingroom as well. I feel for you in this hot sticky weather with no a/c. Hope you all can figure it out.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 8:01 PM  

  • I saw your post in the community about the hubby's answer.

    I think Prince Charming needs a reality check!!
    hmmmmmmm I know!!! Perhaps you need to initiate some IT time and then he'll find out how uncomfortable IT is not being able to cool down afterward.

    IT was just a thought I had~~ hope IT helps. ;)

    and this is why I'm not married. :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home