fraidy's haven

Sunday, July 02, 2006

finally a date!

It's been a hectic, hard week at work. I have been, filthy,sweaty and I have wanted to go postal more than a few times.But finally the sale is over (I'll find out Monday how we did). My future niece-in-law liked her shower gifts, and I started a "swear jar" for the weekend. If Hubby or I even mention Alan's name, in goes a quarter. So far it's empty.
Yesterday, before going to the bridal shower, I told Hubby to pick somewhere for dinner...no dogs in the car, no Mom or sister, just us. We wound up going to a kinda of pricey, well-known cozy steakhouse. It was a nice dinner and afterwards we went to a biker bar and had a blast listening to the band(until they got too drunk to play decent) and people watching.Seeing as I wanted to get a little tipsy, we came home and walked to the pub. Two other neighborhood couples were up there and we had a great time just hanging out with them. We all had great plans to go back to the house and sit around the firepit in our next door neighbor's backyard, but that didn't happen. I suspect we all went home and had our own little fires. It was a grand night, one like Hubby and I haven't had in a long time, and one which will be repeated more often.

And now on a different note.....
I FREAKIN HATE BLOG SPAM!!!!!
I have noticed this practice going on in the comments section of quite a few blogs I visit. This is disgusting! If you wish to advertise, buy a freakin website! Don't use my blog for pushing your crappy wares and then hide behind a fake blog link you cheap bastard!
That's my two cents.

4 Comments:

  • :)

    :)

    that's all I can say

    :)

    well that and

    I'm so proud of you!

    Wow!!~~~ IT!

    :)

    so ~~ do we get pictures??

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:54 PM  

  • ummm no. and if I did, I wouldn't share. :P

    By Blogger fraidy, at 6:35 AM  

  • Sounds like a great evening -- especially the local pub and home fire afterward. ;)

    I'm with Kelly -- a few visuals would be nice.

    Ditto on the blog spam...

    Ciao bella...enjoy the weekend!

    By Blogger Sideways Chica, at 10:57 AM  

  • WoooHoooo!!!!!....LOL I'm smiling with you hun!!!




    AAAACKKK!!!!.....damn spammers forced her to use word verification!!

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home