fraidy's haven

Monday, June 12, 2006

oh well

Really, I got up with good intentions for the day. Laundry, grocery store, yardwork and maybe even sneak in some private time with the hubby. But hey 2 out of 4 ain't bad. The poor maters finally got planted - a month later than they should have been. I did washed my comforter, but I'm afraid I'll be scavaging for socks tomorrow. I blame it on the new Super Wal-Mart they built.
Having never been in a "Super" Wally world, I figured I would get some groceries and pick up some tent pegs to nail the fence down so the neighbor's dog quits banging on my back door.
An hour? Two hours? Nooo three and a half hours I wondered around that cavernous store.
I picked up a froggy dog toy and a sun tea jug, but put them back. The last thing Rosie needs is another noisy toy. Then I wandered over sporting goods and got the tent pegs, but spied a folding skillet just perfect for my hubby's backpack. Rounding the corner I spied the shoe department and thought how much I hated the uncomfortable flip flops I had on. So down the sandal aisle where I found a simple pair of flat leather thongs that once I tried them on, I wanted to wear them while I shopped.I finished the trip by picking up some camping type food for the old man, who is going away for a few days to fish and came home.
Now I'm too worn out to do laundry today, but there's always tomorrow. Yeah I know this was a boring uninspired post, but this is my only day off this week and I'm too damn lazy to be creative. Thanks for reading this far.

1 Comments:

  • LOL...I've had similar "quick trips" to the super wally world so I completely understand!!!

    Not a boring read at all at 3am when you can't sleep. I really regret taking those 2 excedrin migrane pills at midnight...damn things have caffiene in them...I didn't know they would keep me awake but dammit I don't have a headahce anymore.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home