fraidy's haven

Thursday, June 01, 2006

brought to you by the letter "F"

okay here's my ten "f"s in response to bbgirl's tag

1)F ound -as in I found my dog

2)F leas -as in my Found dog got Fleas on her journey

3)F eline - as in my feline will now more than likely get fleas

4) F ***- as in F*** I forgot to get Feline Food

5)F orgot- see above

6) F ried -as in my brain is fried

7) F riday- what tomorrow is

8) F raidy - my internet persona

9)F unny - how my husband's hair looks...he needs a haircut

10) F riends- what I call my internet buds


okay now this O-hi-ya girl needs to get crackin on some halos

2 Comments:

  • You sell your halos for crack??? or you selling cracked halos?? <~~~God would not be pleased with either of those, Mary.

    I shall pray for you.

    maybe next week, I'm busy.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:35 PM  

  • Hope you had a great weekend Mary and funny list here too...lol.

    So you are going to "elaborate" about the "rafter rattling" right??

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home