fraidy's haven

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lost

I'm sitting here with a massive headache and knots in my stomach. Last night we went next door to enjoy our nice neighbor's firepit. I went to bed around midnight and the guys were going to walk to the pub for last call. Rosie and the neighbor's dog Sam, were in my neighbor's backyard. When I got up this morning Rosie is nowhere to be found. Hubby said maybe the neighbor's put the dogs in their basement. My neighbor's have been gone all day and I don't hear any barking from their basement when I call her. I had to work today and tomorrow, so I couldn't go out looking for her and Hubby drove around a bit but couldn't find her. I've been to the pound twice today and filed a lost dog report. I also called the neighboring 6 police departments to put them on watch. She had tags on last night, so all I can do is hope and pray and wait until my neighbor's come home to see if she is next door. Roxie misses her already too.

1 Comments:

  • I'm hoping and praying and waiting with you.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home