fraidy's haven

Friday, May 19, 2006

friday

Awww another work week is ending. For some reason, this one seemed to last forever. I wasn't particularly busy, so I guess it must have been the rain that made it so long. I would love to stay home and clean and cook this weekend (no,honestly sometimes I enjoy the domestic life) but I promised sis-in-law I would go to Delaware Ohio and help her sell jewelry this weekend. It's kind of like a mini-vacation for me since we will be staying over tonight and Saturday. I really enjoy her company and watching people admire her work. She has tried to get me to start making jewelry, but I have neither the eye or the patience to string and knot beads together. I'll stick with making my princess halos for now. See ya Monday.

3 Comments:

  • Have a great time...you deserve this break. Where is Delaware, Ohio??? Funny how I've lived my entire life in Ohio and don't know where that is....lol

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:26 AM  

  • I was wondering the same, Jan! But then anyone who makes halos of any kind~ must have 'in' with the 'BIG MAN'~ so I'm not going to argue with her.
    Hope you have lots of fun, Mary! If you find an extra Prince running around, snag him for me~~ I don't care if he has a halo or not. ;)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 2:10 PM  

  • Delaware is just north of Columbus
    and if I find a prince, I'm keeping him for myself

    By Blogger fraidy, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home