fraidy's haven

Sunday, May 21, 2006

whew!

Finally got home from the art show, and I am car-less,dog-less and halo-less!. Hubby took my Blazer and left me his Dodge Ram1500 mile long thing to drive to work. (It damn well better have gas, I don't feel like stopping to get it in the morning.) He and Alan and the dogs all went camping, which I knew they would, and since the Blazer gets better gas mileage and can hold 2 dogs,2 people and camping gear, I told him to take it.
I also am halo-less. I thought I made enough to last for three shows, but all 80 sold out in one day! Not that I'm bitching, I enjoy the 160 bucks in my pocket. But now I get to spend every night this week making more because the next show is this Friday. No karaoke this week, also very little internet useage. So I'm off to cut wire and ribbon.........toodles.

4 Comments:

  • Oh yeah, and I did see one really good-looking prince type with a camera........very yummy!(hey I'm married, not dead!)

    By Blogger fraidy, at 9:27 PM  

  • LOL We all know you're 'out of halos' ;)~ when did this occur?~~ before or after you saw the "really good looking prince type? :)
    Try to take some time this week to enjoy being 'husbandless'~ get wild honey!!!Watch what you want on TV~ have a drink or three~ BLOG~ CHAT~ Eat when and what you want, where you want. Walk around nekkid without being attacked! ;) Life is good sometimes. :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 9:19 AM  

  • Lol....check on all the above except the nekkid part. he doesn't attack me when I walk around naked, Rosie won't let him (bless her heart) and the prince showed up the last 15 minutes of the show, long after I was out of halos.

    By Blogger fraidy, at 6:54 PM  

  • 1 itty bitty halo

    2 itty bitty halo

    3 itty bitty~~~~`

    :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home