fraidy's haven

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My 80 pound tick

For someone who couldn't wait to escape and stay gone for 3 days, she sure has done a 180. From the moment I get home from work, to the moment I leave the next morning, Rosie never takes her eyes off of me. It's like having an 80 pound tick stuck to my knee. I go to the bathroom, she's there. Downstairs to do wash, I'm tripping over her on the stairs. Get into to bed, kerplunk right next to me all night. Geeeeesh. I love it :)
Leaving to set up the booth at the Troy Strawberry Festival Friday morning. I know I didn't make enough halos this week. Too bad I can't figure a way to take some of my supplies with me, but Holly's van is already filled to the gills with jewelry selling stuff, and it is her business, not mine. The weather is supposed to be great. Thank God, I've had enough of the nineties for a while.
Getting late, need to chug a cup and hit the door. Ricey-snara. (it's supposed to be sayanora. it's a long story. perhaps another blog entry someday)
And Jan, I'll get my F's done after work today, I promise.

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that Rosie is back for you to trip over.....you'd be so sad if she wasn't.

    You just take your time with the list, I'll tell bb to settle down...besides, he has 2 letters of his own to pick from and do his OWN list that I haven't even seen yet...lol

    Have a great day!

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 8:13 AM  

  • GOOD GRACIOUS MARY!!! Have you ever had an 80lb tick stuck to your leg to compare this with??? WOW~~ bet you can think of a lot of F n words to use then.
    <~~~~ that's as close as you'll ever hear me get to use THAT word. :) cause I'm an angel you know. ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend and sell lots of halos~~ or see another good looking cowboy. :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 6:52 PM  

  • PBG- I will freely admit morning doggy breath is soooo much better than human morning breath. :)

    Kelly- the largest tick I ever got was on the back of my head when I was a kid. It was there long enough to get gorged. I didn't even know it was ther, because my hair was so thick. Mom found it when she went to braid my hair. Yuck! Since then, when I find a tick on the dog, I get the itchies for the next day or two.

    Jan- when you see Bob, smack him for me and tell him it's from the other O -hi -ya girl :P

    By Blogger fraidy, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home