fraidy's haven

Monday, June 05, 2006

A-freaking-mazing

So Friday before I left, hubby had a few things to accomplish while I was away

1) Get cat food, because with my making sure he had enough easy to cook food, I forgot it.
result- cat dined on Life cereal and chicken bones until Sunday night.

2) Mow the grass
result - "Couldn't get the mower started. Need to tear it apart"

3)Plant the tomatos
result - "Didn't want to plant them until the grass was cut,but I did water them."

4)Do your own dishes
result -I don't even want to go there

I got home around 9:30 Sunday, worked from 7 this morning until 4 this afternoon and slept from 12:30 until 5:30 a.m.
In the short amount of time I had, the cat got her food, the lawnmower got started(without tearing it apart) and the grass mowed, and the dishes washed and last week's leftovers tossed.
We women are amazing aren't we?

4 Comments:

  • And you tolerate this behavior why??

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 12:18 PM  

  • Mary, I appologize for my comment yesterday....in reading it again today it seems I was being snotty and I didn't mean to come across that way. I was in a mood I guess.

    So are you certain you didn't push him off the roof lastyear?...(teasin)

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:56 AM  

  • LOL Mary~~ I know why you tolerate it :) ~~ It's cause he's cute when he's asleep. Right?? eh?? Isn't that what you told me when I asked you that? ;) I'd suggest you invest in some sleep-eze~~ then he'd be cute all the time.

    Better yet~ send him to me for a week. :)<~~~ now that one I'm really joshing about!!

    Okay, I'm done bashing your hubby for now. That was fun!!!

    damn~~ wish I had one to bash. ;)

    not.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 1:31 PM  

  • Yes you are and those of us who didn't used to appreciate it...well, single is as single does,lol.

    By Blogger Doug Bagley, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home