fraidy's haven

Thursday, June 15, 2006

third time's a charm?

This morning's adventure in coffee making...(and I haven't even really started the day yet)

Making coffee is an easy 4 step process right?
1) Pour water into resevoir
2) add desired amount of coffee to filter basket
3) press "on" button and wait 5-10 minutes
4) enjoy fresh,hot coffee

Round 1
Omitted step 2, came downstairs from shower to nice pot of freshly brewed hot water.
Dumped hot water, added new cold water to resevoir and coffee to filter basket. Pressed "on" went to computer to read news.

Round 2
Hear slight dripping noise eminating from kitchen, walk in kitchen to find freshly washed floor enjoying 2 cups of nice hot coffee.
Repeat steps 1-3 again.

Round 3
Finally get to enjoy my coffee out of a mug.

Hope this isn't a sign of how my day is going to be.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness......If I was a coffee drinker I could so easily see me doing something like that...lol...especially lately as tired as I have been.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 2:50 PM  

  • LOL~~ Might I suggest you have the 'sweetheart hubby' arise and make you a pot o coffee in the mornings? Obviously you could be a danger to yourself as well as any passerbyers. ;)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:38 PM  

  • As long as you don't use the coffee grounds to make coffee cake with I think you'll be OK.

    By Blogger Doug Bagley, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home