fraidy's haven

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

warning-boring post

Well, after the walk on the wild side things have calmed down a bit. My week so far in a nutshell...
Sunday night - karaoke
Monday night -stayed home and made haloes, got all of 8 made
Tuesday - went out to my truck to leave for work to discover the "midnight rambler" had left the sunroof open all night and consequently my driver's seat and the entire floor had an inch of water on them. Left car windows open all day to air dry. Nothing like that "rain-fresh" scent. Took Rosie for a 2 mile walk, then came back and took Roxie for a mile walk.
Wednesday - spent the day creatively making a sow's ear of a nursery into a silk purse of a garden center. If I can remember to take my little cheap 1mg camera to work tomorrow, I'll try to snap some pics. Tonight I have no clue if I feel like going out or not, but it is hair washing night. (Some people freak that I only wash it once a week, but these are the sdame folks that say they are jealous of my thick, strong hair. Hard to tell them that while cleanliness may be next to Godliness, overwashing just strips the natural oils right out.)

5 Comments:

  • So my little shiny haired,shrinking butt from all that walking) buddy bud~~ did you go out tonight after washing your hair?
    I'm sitting here smelling paint fumes from where the painters were here today. I think I hear you singing karaoke. Do you think I'm high??

    How does one know these things?

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:50 PM  

  • I used to only wash my hair about twice a week, but working around the grill so much I feel greasy and dirty so it's more like 4 times a week now.

    gotta love it when the truck is full of rain water....NOT!

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 5:17 AM  

  • Kelly- send them painter's up my way, my garage is in sorry shape (actually I just want to huff some fumes)

    Jan- I know exactly what you mean, when I did work in the food biz years ago, I washed my hair daily too. Thank God I work with dirt now and having dark hair,it doesn't show up too much.

    By Blogger fraidy, at 6:27 AM  

  • oh and I stayed home last night. Actually after my shower, I laid down on the bed to let my hair dry a bit before going out. Next thing I know, the alarm clock is going off and the birdies are singin.

    By Blogger fraidy, at 6:30 AM  

  • uh huh~~ yep~~ yep

    first signs of old age~~

    the old~~ lay down for a second to let the hair dry bit~~ and not wake up til the morn~~

    yep~~ uh huh.

    Welcome to my world. :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home