fraidy's haven

Friday, November 10, 2006

time is flying

Wow, hard to believe that in only a week, Jo will be gone. I only get to work with her 3 more days than *poof*. And neither or I nor management have a clue as to who is going to join me at the nursery. Only one person has expressed intense interest (mostly to get out of the place he is assigned), two have mentioned it (but I really can't deal with either of their diva attitudes) and the one person I truly want is 50/50 about giving up her place at the conservatory, or coming out and joining me. I really like her alot and we get along great. I love to bug the crap out of her, and she gives it right back. Plus I know she's not afraid of hard work or egotistical and she knows how to do ordering. It would be the best fit, if only I can convince her.

On the home front....hubby has been having bad headaches lately, so we went to the doctor today (MRI scheduled for next week) and the dentist yesterday. The bad news....he needs about 3 grand worth of dental work (insurance will cover some of it) The good news....he'll finally have those pretty straight white teeth he's always wanted,even if they are dentures.
The even badder news....after his teeth are done, it's my turn to get all....yes every single one..of my teeth yanked and get dentures. At least I'll be able to sing songs with "s" in them again. It's hard picking out songs with very few esses. We were giggling on the drive home from the doc today,because now he has to get dentures and a blood pressure meds. I just laughed and told him guess what...we're old.When the hell did that happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home