fraidy's haven

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

of turkey,teeth and red tape

Well,another Thanksgiving is upon us and yes I have to work the whole friggin weekend. I'm gonna try a marinated bird this year, hope it comes out okay.
After getting the estimate for our share of hubby's dental work, he decided maybe his teeth didn't bother him so much afterall. 1700 bucks is what it would cost us AFTER insurance.
How gross, after his MRI, he got a copy of the scan on dvd, all I can say is I don't see any blobs that look like a clot or anything, but it sure is gross getting inside someone's head slice by slice.

Still no decision on who's coming out to the nursery to work with me. Hopefully management will make a decision before the next major shipment of plants comes in the first week of December, but I doubt it.

1 Comments:

  • Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and your Turkey came out okay. We had a very nice dinner at Bob's Brother's house.

    I sure hope the replacement they get for you is tolerable to work with so your days go smooth.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home