fraidy's haven

Monday, March 05, 2007

monday,monday

And glad to be back at work,as there is way to much to do this week and not enough time to get it all done. I got babies coming in by the 1000's and no pots filled to put them in. I'm behind on fertilizing and what has been planted is looking a tinge on the pale side....but hey I only have 2 hands and 8 hours a day to get things done,so I'm not gonna stress out over it.I'll take this mountain down one pebble at a time.

Did absolutely nothing all weekend. Except something I haven't done since I was a kid. I put my jammies on Friday night, and stayed in them until Sunday morning. It was great! I'm sure Miss Klass wouldn't agree,since the poor dear has had to spend too much time in bed already.Here's hopin you get back in the saddle soon girlfriend!

And hey hey Jan...hope that bun comes out of the oven soon. I know you can't wait to get back to your man and give him some TLC.

The mega-millions lottery is at 375 million (of course I bought 5 bucks worth of tickets) I told my 2 co-workers if I win, I'll give them each 3 million to walk in the office with me and quit on the spot.That gave us a few laughs for the day just thinking of the stupidvisor's expression if it really did happen.
Well time for me to go make housewife like and toss that chicken/mandarin orange salad for dinner.(Damn oven's broke again so having to get creative on non-baked dinner ideas.)

4 Comments:

  • Oh crap...I forgot to buy my tickets!!! Heather and I kept saying all day we were going to get some....oh well, I doubt we would have won that money anyway. Good luck on winning yourself...I'm sure you'd LOVE to use it for retirement!!!!

    No labor yet over here by the way....sheesh

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 7:21 AM  

  • I'm such a dork...the drawing is today so we still have time to get tickets!!! LOL

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 10:14 AM  

  • well, we tried...we bought a total of $20 in tickets between Heather and me....maybe someday we'll win the lottery.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 8:51 AM  

  • Hello...just little ole me passing through to sign in.............

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home