fraidy's haven

Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

What a lovely 3 day weekend this has been. I could get used to doing nothing for awhile. Friday I went out,but most of the weekend has been spent inside laying around doing not much. Must be the gray cloudy days we've been having. Wow, when I think how bad last holiday season was in the financial department, I shudder. I have to thank my in-laws again for giving me a much less stressful year. My bills were all paid on time,I was able to buy some things that I wanted here and there, and we still managed to eat pretty good. Hopefully, this year we can save enough for a nice used motorcycle for the hubby and get at least my bottom teeth yanked.


Tomorrow the new stupidvisor officially takes the helm....I will try to be courteous and professional and save the insane laughter until she's well away from the nursery. Or as I used to say to my old boss, I will endeavor to perservere to please my master. (That line always cracked her up...oh how I'll miss her)My new boss seems to lack the sense of humor gene...not the only sense gene she missed out on either.(Be nice Fraidy..give her a chance)

I do like working with my new teammate,we get work done and still manage to have a good time,which is what it's all about. That and a paycheck.

1 Comments:

  • Happy Newy Year!!!!

    I do hope that you get all the things you want and need and then some more pleasant surprises from this new year.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home