fraidy's haven

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

fat Tuesday

and yeah, I feel fat. All this cold,snow and ice has kept me hibernating inside under covers,eating fattening food, and it's starting to show. Yuck.
I know now that I'm getting old, I can't remember when I last saw my eyeglasses..usually I keep them in my car since I only use them for driving. (I have a spare pair the dog chewed up for watching tv,but it only has one lens) But last week I kept them in my purse because it was so cold they would fog up when I put them on. I must have dropped them somewhere, because they're not here or at work. That sucks because I still have another year before insurance will spring for a new pair, but I have to get my driver's license renewed in April, and I'm pretty certain I won't be able to pass the eye exam this year without them...so I guess I'll have to pay for a new pair myself.
Also a bummer...I knew I should've bought that computer 2 weeks ago...now I can't find one with the same features for a price I can afford outright, so high-speed will have to wait a while longer.
Work situation is getting a little better...I'm still pissed about having to grow vegetables. And space is becoming more of an issue with every FedEX delivery. But at least my stupidvisor doesn't feel the need to constantly breathe down my neck anymore and only calls every third day or so and limits her visits to once a week. It may be cold and icky outside, but I have lovely flowering plants and baby seedlings telling me spring isn't too far away.

2 Comments:

  • glad to see work is getting better for you...nothing more irritating than having someone buggin you alllll the time. Sucks about the computer and high speed. would a cheap pair of reading glasses help you pass the driver license exam?? Just a thought. Have a great day!!

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:20 AM  

  • :) ~pokes Mary in the tummy~ AWwwww honey ~~ ewe's not fat ewe's just fluffy. ;)

    now SMILE DAMN IT!!

    BTW I know this is a dumb question~~ but what is your hubby's name? I know you said it once on here before~~ but I can't find the post that says it. ~~ You can email it to me if you don't want Jan to know ( lol, just kidding) ;)

    Can you tell I'm on pain meds?? huh?? huh??

    "sigh"

    Hugs squirrely girly.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home