fraidy's haven

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

hump day

I finally dumped my msn dial-up and joined the blazing fast hi-speed world. I liked msn,but it was just too slow.Pages load much quicker now,but I still need to figure alot out. I liked that msn let me and my husband sign onto entirely different pages where we each had seperate favorites. So far,I haven't found a way I can do that with this service.

Hubby is now an officially licensed and insured motorcycle owner. Now the damn thing needs a new battery...ugh.

Work is getting stressful once again. For some reason,management can't get it through their skulls that the greenhouses only hold so much. I got an e-mail from stupidvisor telling me to find room for 150 pots of daffodils that need forcing. The timing couldn't be worse since they'll be around until mid -March and next week I have 10,000 plugs coming in, my co-worker has to find room for 3000 pots next week and the week after I have another 5000 plants due in. On top of that, the plants for this Home and Garden show will be coming back and being held until late April.Plus I have one whole greenhouse that I usually use for outside stuff,crammed full of vegetables in pots. I think the boss believes 15,000 square feet is the space available for growing because that is the square feet of the whole complex. HELLOOOO stupid, after you take out aisles and other non-usable space it equals closer to 10,000. And even then the plants need some space between them or else you end up with buggy stretched out plants.
(sigh) This year I think I'll finally take a week off in June,when all this madness stops.

Time for me to soak my achin back,take a nap and get ready to go sing my cares away for the night.

5 Comments:

  • I'm glad that you figured out how to get back to your blog. Now I'm having trouble!!! Blogger won't let me sign in with my google account. I can get to my blog to see if anyone has commented by typing in the URL, but I can't sign on now to post....GRRRRRRR!!!

    You posted a new email in notech...is the old one no longer in use?

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 10:37 PM  

  • Ok~ here goes~~ Keep in mind, I've been on pain meds for a week~~ so let's blame my outburst on that.~~~

    TELL THE HUBBY TO BUY HIS OWN DAMN BATTERY!!!!

    there :) I feel better.

    don't you?

    :) Glad to see you finally got your high speed connection. You deserve it my good friend. Now go sing your heart out.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 7:55 PM  

  • no worries Klass,he's buying it.I did feel much better after singing. I was actually in a great mood yesterday,even with all that's going on at work.Nothing like Benatar's "Heartbreaker" and the Who's "Baba O'Reilly" to get rid of your stress. Glad you feeling better amigo.

    By Blogger fraidy, at 6:44 AM  

  • hope you don't mind me stopping by here so I can sign in to post on my own blog....I've tried all the help ideas they offer and I'm still not able to sign in to post...grrrrr!!! I'm trying to contact the people at blogger so they can help me...but until then, this seems to be the only way I can log in.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 10:38 AM  

  • Hello...(drops a $1.00 in the sign-up fund box)

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home