fraidy's haven

Sunday, March 11, 2007

finally gettin warmer

which is good and bad.....first the good
Bru can finally get his butt off the couch and onto his motorcycle
I can get the wreck of a yard cleaned up
I can drive without a coat on
my furnace can take an occassional break
I can fire up the grill again
the dogs can stay outside and sleep in the sunshine

the bad
since I'm only wearing t-shirts at work,I have to dig out my bras again and wear them
I have to clean up the yard
Bru can get out on his motorcycle
This year,my one project I hope to complete is painting the green garage to match the brown house
No whitewash on the greenhouses yet,so most of the workday when it's sunny,is blown by having to water instead of getting something accomplished
I either have to clean the grill,or go get a new one
In another 3 months,I'll be whining about how hot it is
In another 4 months,I'll be looking at poinsettias again (but on the bright side..I only have nine more poinsettia crops to grow before I retire)

2 Comments:

  • I'm soooo glad I no longer have a "dog yard" to clean up. (but I do miss my cerebus)

    I'm right with you on the complaining about the weather...I wonder if we're ever really happy with the seasons...lol.

    And what's this I read...you DON"T wear bras in the winter???!!!!! Only around the house would I dare do that as big as I am!!!

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:54 AM  

  • hello...passing through again to get signed in...damn blogger anyway...do you ever have this trouble signing in to post or is it just me??

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home