fraidy's haven

Monday, March 27, 2006

NASTY!!

So, here it is, half-ass warm and I'm ready for the first grill out of the season. Someone (not I) left the grill out all winter with charcoal in it. When I opened the lid.........yuck!moldy wet charcoal. So a half hour and half a gallon of bleach later, I am finally grilling some ribs. One day I may break down and buy a gas grill, but to me charcoal is better even if it takes longer.

Not much going on a work today, or on the home front, so ........

3 Comments:

  • I even grill sometimes in the snow...so I can understand the quandary finding the grill in such a state~~ Sure hope you made the 'left it out all winter with charcoal in it' person ( unless it was the dogs or cat) eat a hot dog;)~~~another affirmation in my book of what a patient person you are :)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 9:51 AM  

  • all that is needed now is a cold corona and some Lynard Skynard playing on the CD.

    By Blogger Pirate, at 11:06 PM  

  • hey, hey Pirate! welcome to my exciting blog. Sounds great, but I prefer Bud Light and Pink Floyd. :)

    By Blogger fraidy, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home