fraidy's haven

Friday, January 20, 2006

fraidy's friday

update on Allen, he is now in a nursing home. we haven't seen him since Sunday or talked to his mom in the past few days, so I don't know if this is a permanent thing or just until he can walk again. Bruce went over to secure his house and fix the door locks. I'm off today, so we may go see him later this afternoon after our eye appointments. I haven't had new glasses for 4 years now, and I don't wear them except for driving and watching tv. I don't think my vision has gotten worse, just that my glasses have gotten all scratchy and cloudy. Hope everyone has a good weekend, especially you Jan since it's your birthday!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Fraidy....I had a fabulous weekend!!

    Sorry about your friend. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home