fraidy's haven

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

tossin and turnin

yack, what a crappy night's non-sleep. I fell asleep at my normal time but for some reason (a certain someone I married burning a pizza perhaps?) I woke up with a lovely dry cough. Which kept on going throughout the night along with some wonderful bouts of sweating. So I got ummm maybe 1 hour's sleep in 5 minute intervals. I don't need this chit during what is going to be a busy show change, plants for outside and the conservatory arriving, plus trying to get figures together for last year's cost analysis oh and don't forget to call and try to find a bgillion water plants to arrive in April.oh yeah and call the new exterminating company to arrange a schedule for roach control (hey! that's my boss's job dammit!) oh weel, strong coffee let's go! It's another glorious day!

3 Comments:

  • Yikes Fraidy! You need some help! I won't even suggest Yoga, as it sounds like you don't have time to sit still ;) ~~ but why don't you try some sleep therapy cd's? You can get some pretty cheap at Walmart and a pair of headphones. Might I also suggest you send the hubby to get them for you ( like say in the next state) then while he's gone~~ Viola!! Another good nights' sleep;)~~ hugs your way, Kelly/Klass

    By Blogger Kelly, at 8:27 AM  

  • Oh I hate nights like that when you keep waking up. I hate feeling more tired when I get up than when I went to bed.

    Hope you don't work too hard today.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 12:05 PM  

  • well,the gray rainy day didn't help to keep me awake much..didn't get the goofy water plants ordered tomorrow's another day Scarlett.Anyhoo it's good to be home early since I went in early. Now for a nice hot bath and a long nap....like 12 hours

    By Blogger fraidy, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home