fraidy's haven

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yuck, morning already and I have to go back to work for the third time in 24 hours. For some reason, (I live the closest) when the alarm at work goes off, I get the privilege of hauling my ass out of a nice warm bed, driving bleary-eyed up the hill and meeting the police. Then I reset the alarm and come back home. By this time, I'm wide awake and can't get back to sleep, but I still have to work this morning. Oh and did I mention it's going to be sunny and warm? That's great for all the folks who don't have to spend the day watering with pruney feet. Oh well, off I go.

2 Comments:

  • Pruney feet huh?..doesn't sound comfy at all. Hope you get to enjoy some of the sunshine today...I'll be inside all day and into the night. Sunday is inventory day so for about an hour of my shift I'll be in the walk-n freezer and coolers...brrrrr.

    By Blogger Just Jan, at 11:24 AM  

  • Glad to see you post Mary! You and Jan are the reason I started looking into this whole blogging thing~~So it's good to see you sometimes~~ pruney feet and all;)
    For some reason, when I read your posts~~ I want to shake somebody.~~Strange eh? You seem like such a great, intelligent, fun-loving, humorous, caring person~~ and to tell you the truth~~ it pisses me off that it doesn't seem like anyone in your life appreciates it.Well just in case no one has told you lately~~~ I think you're a really neat person. so there.

    By Blogger Kelly, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home